PhD Position – Electrofluids en el INM-Leibniz Institute for New Materials in Saarbruecken (Germany)
A short description is given below and the full advert can be found here:
It would be great if you could share the information with whoever could be interested, many thanks in advance!
3 years contract starting date: April 1st, 2023 (some flexibility).
Interested?We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, publication list, motivation letter, at least two references) by February 28th, 2023. Please send it via e-mail (single pdf file, less than 5 MB) to Dr. Lola González-García E-mail: lola.gonzalez-garcia@leibniz-
- development of electronic suspensions and encapsulation materials,
- analysis of their rheoelectrical properties,
- apply them with manufacturing techniques such as 3D printing or patterning,
- research on their integration in flexible devices, characterization, and testing,
- interaction with other group members and supervising students,
- documentation and dissemination of results.
- Master’s degree in chemistry, physics, materials science, electrical engineering, or a related field,
- experience in either electronics, particle suspensions, non-Newtonian fluids, robotics, or additive manufacturing, and interest in the other fields, and
- very good communication and writing skills, thorough command of the English language. Any other language knowledge is beneficial but no requisite.